(via xaninos)Source: cutting-advice
Well this is awkward.
“The best cure for Christianity is reading the Bible.” — Mark Twain
thank you whoever put this up. you dont even need to argue the bible people just need to read it and realize we are living in 2013 things have changed.
Well… this is awkward.
continue. always repost the truth.
(via nineeyedoracle)Source: mc-xc
AND THEY WERE PERFECT PARENTS TOO!
They were fiercely proud of their children’s accomplishments.
They played together as a family.
They went to school plays, parent/teacher interviews, and helped with school work.
They co-parented, Gomez was just as active in raising their children as Morticia was.
When their children wanted something that they disapproved of, they were disappointed but relented because it would make them happy.
Plus, all TV married couples kind of hate each other and argue 90% of the time for the sake of comedy, but these two have always seemed to be forever and always in love, which is kind of sweet.
And if that’s only possible because they’re weirdos, what does that say about us?
and they provide conditionless love and support and inclusion to the members of their family not descended from them that they have no legal obligation to take care of
(via voodoo-std-tree)Source: 321adventure
Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
(via gracedotcom)Source: birds-bones